Wouldn’t it be nice to see what massively successful channels were using and be able to learn from their tag strategies? Well you’re in luck because that’s exactly what I’m about to teach you how to do. Most people have no idea that there is a proven strategy when it comes to using YouTube video tags to get more views. I didn’t either at first, but once I discovered this ridiculously easy technique I watched as my videos caught fire on YouTube. I want to see you have the same success with your videos so I decided to make a video showing you exactly how it’s done. The crazy part is that it takes less than 60 seconds to do, yet makes a massive impact in terms of understanding how the major players on YouTube post their videos. If some of our favorite YouTube channels with MILLIONS of subscribers are using this technique, then we should be too.
This is how to find SECRET YouTube Video Tags To Get More Views!
I used Firefox to create this tutorial, but this technique works in most browsers.
- Open your browser and go to www.youtube.com
- Select any video of your choosing.
- Once video page is open, right click or (Command+Click) if you’re using a Mac and select “View Page Source”. Depending on the browser it might be worded slightly different, but you should see a related option.
- Once the page source opens hit (CTRL+F) or (COMMAND+F) if on a Mac. This will open the finder or search tool.
- Then type in “keywords” and hit enter twice.
- the word “keywords” will be highlighted and immediately after that will be a full list of the keywords aka “tags” being used by that particular video.
That’s it! Use this technique to take your video tags to the next level!